Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award...

Thanks for my very first blog nomination from Laura and Summastarlet !!  How fun!!!  So, here it goes~
Here's how it works:

  1. Winners grab the image and put it in your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who gave you it.
  3. Tell 10 things about yourself
  4. Award 5 recently discovered bloggers.
  5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won. 



Here are my 10 things:
1.  I'm an only child--and currently, our dog is an only dog:)
2.  I broke my left arm two consecutive years in a row when I was a kid--both times on Halloween. 
3.  I have watched every episode of Lost and am still completely LOST!  Did the plane actually crash???
4.  My favorite show right now is Pretty Little Liars... I'm totally hooked!
5.  I'm such a follower....if someone blogs, posts, or updates something that looks and sounds fun--I have to try it too!
6.  I spent days watching every Office episode up to the current one last week....love that show!
7.   I got a new laptop 'puter this year, and with Netflix on demand--as you can see I have caught up on my t.v. watching:)
8.  I love to cook--we've been really trying to cook super healthfully this year and I love it!  I love looking for recipes on shine.com, amongst other sites....
9.  I dislike with a passion exercising!  Trying to get into a rhythm and stick to it is hard!
10.    I'm excited because we're going to a B&B and get couples massages for our 8th Anniversary this month!!  So excited!! :) 
Bonus 11:  I love teaching middle school kids!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  most of the time...:)

Here are my awards!  Thanks for letting me stalk your blog!!  

Adventures of Endo In the Arctic
 My Cheap Version of Therapy 
Eggy VonSpermhausen
A Peek into Our Journey
Mac and PC
My Infertility Road

No comments:

Post a Comment