Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What are you waiting for at this very moment?

What are you waiting for at this very moment?

So, after reading a friend's blog I found out about this site called NaBloPoMo-The National Blog Posting Month.  I thought it would give me a chance to begin using my blog and help inspire some thoughts when I'm not sure what to write about.  I tried using motivational quotes to help me write and those have been fun, but I wasn't really writing about myself.  I used to give my 5th graders a prompt every morning before starting the day--the kids got so used to it, they actually would complain if I didn't have one up and ready for them in the morning or if the morning routine was altered by other events.  So, alas here's to another adventure in blogging. Let the creative energies flow!

So, today's writing prompt is "what am I waiting for at this very moment?"  At this very moment, I suppose I'm waiting for the motivation to begin studying for my map quiz and econ test I need to study for and be ready to take tomorrow.  I probably should not be blogging, but alas it's 11:35 AM and this is way more fun than studying.  Also, I'm at home and I know better than to think quality study time is accomplished here.  If I look into the reasons for my procrastination this very moment, I am waiting most anxiously for summer.  Not just because summer brings warmth, sunshine and more trips to see family--which I am always excited about, but because this summer in particular, I have been waiting on a long time.  I am hopeful that the events this summer holds will be ones we look back on as the most memorable summer since B and I were married.  I am hopeful that it will be a joyous time; albeit an emotional time, but that we will be able to support and encourage each other through each step of this process.  I pray that it will be a moment that will be worth waiting for--that it will be worth all the tears to get to this point. My hope and prayer is that this process will fuse the large hole we have been unable to fill--that it will be finally filled by the time I celebrate my 33rd birthday--and what a joyous celebration it will be.  What is it that I am waiting most anxiously for this very moment--well today I can only wait on answers--prayerfully positive, hopeful answers.  Many of our answers will be given at the end of May; until then, I am silently hopeful.  Today I wait in anticipation of what our future will hold.  I know that whatever happens in the future, the present is good--we have many things to look forward to in our life together.  Yet...Today I have places to memorize in Eastern Europe and how to minimize market failure and how the government corrects the collective action problem.  B has a good job and works hard for this students!  Life is good! :)  Talk tomorrow...hmmm....now I can't wait for what tomorrow's prompt will be!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment