Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1

Lupron Day 1--Done!!  It wasn't too bad; I was so freaked out about it, it got into my dreams, and everything--but the actual injection was not that bad.  I iced the area before which I think totally helped; hubby put together the syringe, cleaned the area and it was over in seconds.  No big deal at all!

Day 1 meds:  Lupron 10 IU, Docycycline 2x day, thyroid pill, Pre-natal, BC, and BA.
Status:  Good, no initial side-effects, feeling pretty good and happy the first one done.


Class today--one more week to go--need to write two papers tonight/tomorrow.  Had a fun night with a few classmates at our local Mexican restaurant--had my last strawberry margarita for awhile!!  This week is flying!!  Happy Thursday all!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news!

    I started my first IVF yesterday as well, short protocol though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The first injection is always the worst. Good luck with your first IVF! Hope this is it for you.

    Visiting from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you for giving up the margaritas for now! Good luck with your cycle!
    Tracey Thefertilitydaily ICLW #118

    ReplyDelete