Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Everything begins tomorrow.....H2O u/s and PESA procedure scheduled Friday....tomorrow we get blood drawn, talk schedules and care plans, and all about $$$$...so much will be happening this weekend. 

Everyone has cute nicknames for their REs...I think I will make it a point to come up with some for them this weekend....I know the guy has met Op.r.ah twice and the female is up-to-the-latest on best practices with A.R.T.  Hmmmm.....what to call the two individuals who may hold our next generation in the palm of their hands...literally and figuratively...

Waiting impatiently for hubby to get home.  I think I may go out to the store to get some goodies for our loooonnngg road trip tomorrow!   Hope those of you enduring crazy weather are safe and comfy tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment